mandag 28. desember 2009

Beautiful Koh Lanta










2 weeks before christmas me and my friend Louise went on a dream vacation to Thailand. Our main destination was Koh Lanta. A big island near Krabi at the mainland. A very chill and laid back island. Our main goals was, relaxing, sunbading and swim in the clear blue water. But we did some other stuff as well. Thai cooking classes on Time for Lime. It´s a dream if you like thai food, we learned all the secret of thai cooking, yum yum. And we did a test dive in the sea with Kon-tiki Diving & Snorkeling, amazing. I´m doing that again! After twelv days in the sun, we headed for Bangkok.

Bangkok is every girls shopping dreams. We stayed near all the big shopping centers at Siam square in a cool design hotel called Siam@Siam. I was looking for christmas gifts, but I bought a few things to my self as well. I bought 2 cute KOKESHI dolls. KOKESHI dolls is a traditional folk-crafts from Japan. And a Fuju instax mini 7S polaroid camera, it´s so fun to take pictures now when they pops out in a second.
I love Thailand!

1 kommentar:

red ticking sa...

thailand is amazing... i was in koh samui 15 years ago and it was one of the best vacations i have ever been on... so glad you had a nice time... bangkok was so hot... i thought i was going to die!